Occupational Health & Safety Audits / Inspections
The audit/inspection is a tool used to determine the effective implementation of the business unit’s health and safety standards. This report has been prepared to identify the strengths and weaknesses in your health and safety management system. Some of the areas audited/inspected will include but not be limited to the following,
- identify the risks and the levels of those risks within the workplace;
- identify strengths and weaknesses in your safety procedures;
- assess whether your safety procedures are legally compliant;
- compare current documentation and practices against best practice and legal obligations;
- recommend improvements in your safety procedures;
- ensure that there adequate resources available to manage OHS; and
- ensure that the resources devoted to health and safety are being utilised effectively.
An audit of your health and safety management systems identifies whether the safety systems are operating effectively, or whether they need to be more efficient. Your Safety Solutions Africa auditor/inspector will advise you of any areas that need attention and will assist in setting up a plan of action for complete compliance. Including the following;
- OHS responsibilities;
- organisational structure;
- consultation arrangements;
- implementation of all procedures and activities;
- hazard identification, assessment and control;
- training and competence;
- measurement, reporting and evaluation; and
- review of the OHS system and its overall performance.
2 Hibiscus Street,
Get Started Today
SSA will carry out monthly or quarterly audits/inspections to ensure your business is health and safety compliant according to legislation and implementing a solution to ensure your clients, employees and the public are protected from unnecessary risks. Instead of employing a full time health & safety officer, SSA will take over those responsibilities thus saving you time and money.